This 3 hour training course is aimed at all current invigilators or anyone hoping to invigilate in the future.
The training covers:
- understanding the policies and procedures for conducting tests and examinations
- preparing both the room and the candidates for tests and examinations
- implementing invigilation requirements
- ending tests and examinations
- dealing with disruptive/inappropriate candidate behaviour
- what to do in an emergency.
The training is suitable for a range of centres, including schools, colleges and training centres.
- Instantly reduce the risk of centre malpractice by ensuring invigilators understand how to meet the requirements for invigilating written
exams, keeping the centre compliant.
- This professional skills course is suitable for anyone currently working as an invigilator, or considering doing so.
- The course is generic and applicable for a range of centres, including schools, colleges and training centres.
- A range of activities, worksheets and case studies are included, with all training materials provided.
We will deliver this course exclusively for your staff at your own premises or at a venue of our choice arranged by you, or if preferred the training can be undertaken here at Park Court, West Byfleet.
This course is practical and hands on, and makes use of activities, worksheets and case studies.
All learners successfully completing the course will receive a LASER Invigilation Techniques training course attendance certificate for your CPD records.
Total cost for a maximum of 5 candidates – £250.00
You may combine this training with either our English Language Assessment Training or Trident Awards Internal Quality Assurance Course for a full day’s training.
Total cost for a maximum of 5 candidates for a full day (6 hours) – £350.00
Please complete the booking form and return to email@example.com. Our trainer will then contact you to arrange a suitable date.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if have any further questions about this training.