About this Unit
- The unit is from the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) suite.
- The unit is part of the Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualification.
Who must attend
- Those who are currently undertaking an internal quality assurance role.
- Those who will be covering the internal quality assurance role (e.g. during holidays, illness or other absence).
Training delivery and assessment
- There will be 3 Remote Interactive Delivery days.
- The assessment will be written and portfolio based.
- The assessment evidence will be varied and include the following: examples of workplace documentation, observation record sheets, reflective statements, professional discussions with your assessor and verbal questioning.
Achieving this unit will enable you to progress onto the Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF).
How much does it cost
Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
How to book
Please email email@example.com if you would like to discuss booking this training.