Who can apply
- Those who will be quality assuring SIA qualifications.
- Those who aspire to an internal quality assurance role.
- Those who are currently undertaking an internal quality assurance role.
- Those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance.
Training delivery and assessment
- Delivery on the first day of the course will be in West Byfleet.
- The delivery method for the rest of the course will be by Distance Learning.
- The tutor will discuss the type of assessment and agree with individuals their own schedule of dedicated support.
- Dedicated support will be conducted by e mail, phone or skype.
- Assessment will be a compilation of a portfolio of evidence covering each assessment criteria.
Achieving this unit would enable you to progress onto:
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
How much does it cost
£450.00 per learner. This amount may increase in 2020/21.
How to book
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org