This course is aimed at all Centre Quality Assurance staff or anyone hoping to undertake the role in the future. This could include members of staff who have been identified as part of any succession planning.
The training is for 3 hours and covers:
- understanding the role of the Internal Quality Assurer
- preparing for Trident Awards announced and unannounced visit
- documentation to have available for visit(s)
- familiarisation of TAQR2 form
- key parts of Centre Handbook
- which forms must be completed and stored
- making use of the Frequently Asked Questions part on the web site
- effective navigation of web site
We can deliver this course exclusively for your staff at your own premises or at a venue of our choice arranged by you, or your invigilators can attend an open scheduled course at any time.
This course is practical and interactive and makes use of delegates own experiences; handouts and resources.
All delegates successfully completing the course will receive a Trident Awards Internal Quality Assurance course attendance certificate.
Cost: £55.00 per delegate if attending an open scheduled course
A discount of £5 per delegate will be offered for multiple bookings (2 or more) for attendees attending the same session, on the same day.
Total cost for a maximum of 12 delegates at your venue: £500.00
All above fees include registration, certification and all training materials.
Dates Times and Location:
7 February 2019 10.00 – 13.00 Park Court, Pyrford Road, West Byfleet
9 May 2019 10.00 – 13.00 Park Court, Pyrford Road, West Byfleet
Progression: Delegates may wish to develop their understanding further by enrolling for the following nationally recognised qualification: