This course is aimed at all Centre Quality Assurance staff or anyone hoping to undertake the role in the future. This could include members of staff who have been identified as part of any succession planning.
The training is for 3 hours and covers:
- understanding the role of the Internal Quality Assurer
- preparing for Trident Awards announced and unannounced visit
- documentation to have available for visit(s)
- familiarisation of TAQR2 form
- key parts of Centre Handbook
- which forms must be completed and stored
- making use of the Frequently Asked Questions part on the web site
- effective navigation of web site
We can deliver this course exclusively for your staff at your own premises or at a venue of our choice arranged by you, or if preferred the training can be undertaken here at Park Court, West Byfleet.
This course is practical and interactive and makes use of delegates own experiences; handouts and resources.
All delegates successfully completing the course will receive a Trident Awards Internal Quality Assurance course attendance certificate.
Total cost for a maximum of 5 candidates – £250.00
You may combine this training with either our English Language Assessment Training or Trident Awards Invigilation Techniques course for a full day’s training.
Total cost for a maximum of 5 candidates for a full day (6 hours) – £350.00
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if have any further questions about this training.
Progression: Delegates may wish to develop their understanding further by enrolling for the following nationally recognised qualification: